Want to make money from your love of accessories? Join our affiliate program. It’s free to join and super easy. Take 2 minutes to sign up to Refersion and we’ll pay you a commission for every order made from a user you refer to our site.
WHY JOIN THE ADORN COLLECTIVE AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
- We do all the work. We are responsible for all stages of the order process. Your job is simply to encourage your followers to visit our site.
- Earn 10% commission for every sale you send to us. It's free to join!
- 30 day cookie duration gives you a long period in which to refer the sale and earn commission.
- Discounts and special offers on our fun, fierce, fashion forward statement jewellery for journalists, bloggers & stylists who successfully join our program.
- We provide all the tools, including creative and copy to help you drive sales.
- Go to https://theadorncollective.refersion.com and sign up (it takes 2 minutes and you only need to provide us with minimal information)
- If you are accepted (should take approx 48 hours) you'll receive an email directing you to your personal dashboard.
- You'll receive a unique link to use in your online articles, blog posts, newsletters and social media. This link is traced by Refersion and you'll receive 10% commission on any order completed and paid for by any user referred by you.
- You can download creative to embed into your website (remember to link to us using your unique URL) from our Refersion dashboard (https://theadorncollective.refersion.com/affiliate). Any user who clicks through from your site via this creative and makes a purchase during their visit will be credited to you. If you would like us to produce creative to suit your site specifications, please let us know.
- You can track your commission, download creative and see your site stats any time, day or night. To do so visit https://theadorncollective.refersion.com/affiliate
- At the end of each month, we'll automatically pay you any commissions you've earned via PayPal.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting an application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions below
- You are responsible for correctly linking from your site to ours.
- We reserve the right to refuse your application to join our affiliate program for any reason.
- If a product that generated a referral fee is returned by the customer, we will deduct the corresponding fee from your next monthly payment.
- We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate membership at any time, for any reason. Your affiliate program must be active on your site and be receiving click through traffic.
- Your website must not contain or link to, any material or content that is likely to offend the general public, including but not limited to any pornographic, discriminatory, racist, homophobic or illegal content.
- Your website must not be used for the purpose of any unlawful activity e.g. breaching others’ intellectual property rights.- Your site will not contain any content of our site or any materials which are proprietary to The Adorn Collective without our prior permission.
- Your domain name can not and will not contain the words “The Adorn Collective” or any other similar variation.
- You will not purchase or otherwise contract with a third party to exploit The Adorn Collective for the purpose of causing the Affiliate to appear as a search result or for any other reason.
- Your website and your online activities must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to the requirements of the Australian Privacy Act 1988 and Spam Act 2003 .
- In our sole discretion we will terminate this Affiliate agreement and withhold any current or future commissions from any site breaching these Terms and Conditions and/or engaging in activity which we deem to be illegal, improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operations of The Adorn Collective including but not limited to sending spam emails, engaging in misleading and/or deceptive conduct, falsifying information and intentionally trying to defraud or otherwise tamper with the computer programs we use.
- If a previously sent payment is rejected by an Affiliate or unclaimed and requires to be resent using any one of the payment methods, a AU$15.00 'repeat reprocessing' administration handling fee will be charged to the Affiliate and deducted from the commission payment amount. Any costs incurred or associated with return of a payment will be deducted from the commission payment amount.
- If you generate commissions in breach of this agreement, you will, to us all your rights and ownership over currently owing and future commissions.
- If we cannot get in contact with you using the contact details set out in your application or account settings, and:
(a) we cannot pay you commissions because you have provided incomplete or incorrect payment information; or
(b) you have not logged in to our website for 12 months;
you waive your right to be paid those commissions and you assign (way of future assignment) all of your rights and ownership in any commissions which we are holding to your account.
- If we are late paying your commissions, you cannot terminate this Agreement on the basis that the delay constitutes a breach of this Agreement.
- You will not receive any interest on commissions held to your account.
- You must have a current ABN in order to receive commissions
- We do not pay tax on your commission amount on your behalf. GST and all taxes are your own sole responsibility.
- We will pay you directly via Paypal. You cannot raise an invoice for your commission amount.
- You may terminate your agreement with us at any time. When you choose to do so, you forfeit any commissions earned beyond the date of termination.
- We may send your emails relating to our affiliate program from time to time.
- All referrals must be tracked using our technology, verbal referrals will not be accepted.
- We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice to you by email, or by placing a notice on our website. If you do not agree with any changes, then you may terminate your agreement with us. Your continued participation in our affiliate program will constitute your binding acceptance of any such changes.
- Upon termination of this agreement, you must stop using any content of our site or any materials which are proprietary to The Adorn Collective, including our marks and logos.